Terms & Conditions
All Cruise Shuttles would like to Thank You for booking your Transfer Service. The following Terms and Conditions are required to be adhered to;
- All Cruise Shuttles require bookings to be made via the on line enquiry form or by contacting the office on; 0413 783996
- We recommend that you book as early as possible to ensure your transfer is guaranteed. We can take last minute bookings but please note they will be subject to availability.
- All Cruise Shuttles will contact you to confirm your booking and pick up times.
- Full payment must be made prior to pick up if you are using Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Bank Transfer. Cash will also be accepted on day of departure, provided that Credit Card details are given for security purposes.
- Our luggage limit is 2 large suitcases per person plus 1 hand luggage item. We do not charge for extra luggage including Golf Clubs, but please let us know in advance, if you will be carrying more than the above items.
- Sometimes cancellations cannot be helped. We ask that you advise us as soon as possible so that you do not attract a cancellation fee.
- A 50% Cancellation Fee of the Total Cost will be charged if Cancellation is made more than 24 hours prior to departure. The full cost will apply if less than 24 hours notice is given.
CRUISE SHIP TRANSFERS:
- On your return to Sydney, we ask that you disembark by 8am. This will allow enough time for you to collect luggage and clear Customs, if required. We will arrive and be waiting on the dock for an 8.30am Pick Up. If for some reason you are running late, please contact us Urgently on; 0413 783 996
- All Cruise Shuttles can provide an Exclusive Charter Service. This needs to be booked no later than 21 days prior to the event for an agreed price. A deposit of $150.00 is required at the time of booking.
- All Cruise Shuttles under no circumstances will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a passenger using our shuttle service, and is not limited to such loss caused by delay, cancellations of a service, accident, mechanical breakdown, loss of luggage, burglary, theft or fire.